What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tell us something surprising/interesting about yourself

RCZ1

Reaction score
Tell us something about yourself that others may find surprising, interesting or unexpected about you.
Let's have a bit of fun :D

I'll get things under way:

I had netball trials for Yorkshire when I was 13 - but failed :thumbdown:

I was offered the opportunity of becoming an assistant to a professional detailer but I turned it down as it was just as the recession was starting and I felt job safety was more important at that particular time. :eusa-think:

Lastly, I'm interested in photography, particularly landscapes and seascapes and I've had a couple of photographs shown on the BBC, which received rave reviews :thumbup:

Now let's see some of yours.

A

Anonymous

I made it through to the final contestant round on Big Brother 8... but didnt make it onto the show.

RCZ1

Reaction score
binkybmf said:
I made it through to the final contestant round on Big Brother 8... but didnt make it onto the show.

Oh you could have been famous, not that you aren't already on our great forum :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've got one kidney had the other taken out at 4 years old.

I auditioned for Blind Date years ago and got picked for the show but i chose not to do it as I decided that I was on the other bus :eusa-whistle:

I am trained Pastry Chef.

A

Anonymous

How does I used to play Ice Hockey for Peterborough Pirates rate on the interesting scale? Or that I qualified as an official (Referee/linesman) for ice hockey do? Only trouble was the evening that I was due to officiate my first game was the day the lady that I'd been chasing accepted a date with me. I cancelled my official duties and went out instead. There endeth my days as a ref, and too add to my woes got kicked of the team for bring the club into disrepute!

A

Anonymous

I put Boy George flat on his back many years ago....now stop it...I was referring to the fact that I was running in a park, a mate called to me, I turned my head round to answer him while continuing running and ran straight into the poor man. He went flying and the expletives that came out of his mouth were even new to me! :lol: ...yeah, not a classic anecdote but there ya go!

A

Anonymous

Hi all

I've been at champagne parties for two Nobel prize winners. I've met and eaten lunch with 6 Nobel prize winners. I also had a conversation with one Nobel prize winner about the same pair of green suede shoes we were wearing! :D

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

I once met Keith Harris & Orville at the Gaiety Theatre in Ayr!!

A

Anonymous

OMG - I've been to the Gaiety Theatre loads of times! :)
(Went to Kyle Academy in Ayr!)

A

Anonymous

Haha!!! I was down with my mum when she was working one day she was doing a delivery and there they were!! :D

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
OMG - I've been to the Gaiety Theatre loads of times! :)
(Went to Kyle Academy in Ayr!)

I've performed at the gaiety!!! went to Wellington lol- we once had a Kyle academy pupil throw a snooker ball through our bus window!!!!

As for interesting facts about me- I can play the clarinet, I have several ice skating trophies and I have my orange karate belt (yes that's one up from White!!! Lol)

A

Anonymous

My brother and I hitch-hiked around Europe for 3 weeks back in '73 and I was in the kitchen of the Youth Hostel when he came in to say we'd been hired by 20th Century Fox as extras for French Connection II. We didn't get to meet Gene Hackman but I did sit opposite the baddie who exchanged one Air France bag with 'drugs' for another with 'money'. He constantly made jokes as we waited for cameras to be resited or other technical reasons and he sang "When Irish eyes are smiling" to me :D . Sadly we ended up on the cutting room floor (as we film stars like to say :lol: ) but at least we got hired for 2 days and got pay packets with the company's name on them. Our fee was enough to pay our train and ferry fares from Marseille to London and I always think of FC 2 as MY film :D .

A

Anonymous

I was in LeMans in June last year for the 24hour race and saw the first RCZs on display alongside the Peugeot 908 racecars!!!awesome!!

A

Anonymous

[quote

I've performed at the gaiety!!! went to Wellington lol- we once had a Kyle academy pupil throw a snooker ball through our bus window!!!!

As for interesting facts about me- I can play the clarinet, I have several ice skating trophies and I have my orange karate belt (yes that's one up from White!!! Lol)[/quote]

I play the flute - did you ever play in the Ayrshire music festival? I lived in Arrol Drive, just down the road from Wellington!!! Oh and I also played hockey for Kyle 1st XI - played Wellington many a time!!!! Perhaps we are from different eras though? I was at Kyle from 1979 - 1985! :wave:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
[quote

As for interesting facts about me- I can play the clarinet, I have several ice skating trophies and I have my orange karate belt (yes that's one up from White!!! Lol)

I play the flute - did you ever play in the Ayrshire music festival? I lived in Arrol Drive, just down the road from Wellington!!! Oh and I also played hockey for Kyle 1st XI - played Wellington many a time!!!! Perhaps we are from different eras though? I was at Kyle from 1979 - 1985! :wave:[/quote]

Yeah I used to play in it every year! Small world- as for when you went to school- I was born in 1987 lol