What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

TCZ THP200 - fault code P1339

French Letter

Reaction score
The RCZ THP200 got a code yesterday. Code P1339.

Advertisement​

So, I phoned my master Pug mechanic, Wayne Botha (Gold Coast - 0413 942 026), and asked his advice. Straight away he told me it was a faulty ignition pencil coil. And then said that I could take the four out of the French Tart to get the RCZ going again.

Did it, and reset code. All is very well. FIXED.
Ordered these for the RCZ:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-x-NGK-...72.m2749.l2649

I don't take Wayne for granted, and I did ring him at his home at 6:30 pm. Twas only a 60 second conversation. I transferred $25 into his bank a/c. If I was your average punter, I would have to take it to the dealership, leave it there for the day, and most likely pay top price to have the coils replaced.

More info:

Cheers.

Pedro

Reaction score
As well as the coil packs which Peugeot BMW Citroen recommend you should always change all 4 together on the Prince Engines a dying battery & knackered plugs can also throw the P1339 code

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I had a coil pack go just before Christmas, I had all 4 replaced, and all 4 plugs done at the same time.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that very useful for members when this fault code appears 👍