What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tapatalk App on iPhone

A

Anonymous

Anyone else using this and getting this error msg?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347997137.024373.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347997137.024373.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 3,601

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yes I get that message from time to time, since I downloaded the Tapatalk update last week. I try refreshing the page but that doesn't work so you have to go into the topic by the main forum sections.

A

Anonymous

Yup, I find this too. It also sometimes doesn't like adding photos now telling me that the size cannot be determined or continually crashing as I attach them.

A

Anonymous

I'll tell you when it is finally downloaded. It is taking freaking ages!!!!

A

Anonymous

Right it takes ages but yeah it's a pretty decent improvement in some areas. Most notable improvements are probably to the maps and reminders. There are improvements to Siri but I never use that anyway.

A

Anonymous

I've updated both iPad and iPhone to iOS 6 the maps are awful. No street view and the 3D only works in major cities. Not all areas are covered on the maps. They have ruined them. Some other cool features, web browsing seems super fast now. Not overly impressed I must say.

A

Anonymous

View of the map in my area. It's like it's failing to load. Had no problems before

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348166126.132014.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348166126.132014.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 3,527
A

Anonymous

The camera update is cool. You can now take great panoramic shots with it! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The maps are crap. Google so much clearer and you can zoom in more.