What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Switching Head Unit With JBL sound system

PugPersson

Reaction score
Hey.

I've been looking around for new headunits for my RCZ, and found a few interesting aftermarket Andriod headunits. But None of them seems to be compatible with my car since I have the JBL sound system. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there any headunit that is compatible with the JBL sound system, or does it work to change the speakers and the change headunit? Or using a second amplifier? :eusa-think:

Any tips or advice is appreciated.
Cheers :dance:

2retro

Reaction score
Pegoo said:
I bought pioneer unit from ebay with it was plug & play and it compatible with sound system amplifier
What about the features that were accessed though the factory head unit (setting clock, etc.)?

Pegoo

Reaction score
actually i did't have issue with that because i can control it throw another control stick

so maybe with the normal models you can't change or enter Clock or diagnostic screen

but on the other hand the device have everything you looking for which is such a big change

Attachments

• IMAG4218.jpg
    IMAG4218.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 544