What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Superchips want an rcz

A

Anonymous

As above there looking for an rcz on there website!

163 bhp diesel only!

Anyone fancy abit more power should look at doing it

Of the top of my head I think I would be around 190 bhp and 410 NM torque! :)

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
As above there looking for an rcz on there website!

163 bhp diesel only!

Anyone fancy abit more power should look at doing it

Of the top of my head I think I would be around 190 bhp and 410 NM torque! :)
At what cost? Financial or otherwise. Is it a case of "but don't tell Peugeot?"

A

Anonymous

I think you'd be providing your car as a Guinea pig RON so the cost to you would be nil or minimal...unless something goes horribly wrong and you have to stump up for all the repairs as the warranty on "your" vehicle will have been invalidated!!!

A

Anonymous

I wasn't really thinking about my own car but just what would be the implications for any possible volunteer. I know so little (in fact nothing) about what these people do or what are the risks/benefits

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Since we had ours remapped by SuperChips they have been asking for a diesel model.

SuperChips provides warranties as well.

Doing these types of mods are what risk takers do, so if you are not a risk taker, then it's not for you.

@ Ron - get the exhaust done prior to any remap, because any change to the engine setup after a remap requires another remap be done.

BTW...we are very happy with our results.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Since we had ours remapped by SuperChips they have been asking for a diesel model.

Doing these types of mods are what risk takers do, so if you are not a risk taker, then it's not for you.

@ Ron - get the exhaust done prior to any remap, because any change to the engine setup after a remap requires another remap be done.

I am too conservative and would never been described as a "risk taker" however more torque and improved MPG would never be a bad thing in my mind. Not interested in 0-60mph figures or top end speed. As I have the Feline exhaust already then that is not an issue either, just want a rear valance to further enhance the rear appeal of an already gorgeous car.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
RCZ-Performance said:

I am too conservative and would never been described as a "risk taker" however more torque and improved MPG would never be a bad thing in my mind. Not interested in 0-60mph figures or top end speed. As I have the Feline exhaust already then that is not an issue either, just want a rear valance to further enhance the rear appeal of an already gorgeous car.

Go for it then, mention RCZ Performance too. As for the exhaust you have, unfortunately it is not going to provide any power enhancements, just looks. Let me know when you are ready for the rear valance, I know what you want and how you want it done. PM me when you are ready so that I can work it out for you.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Let me know when you are ready for the rear valance, I know what you want and how you want it done. PM me when you are ready so that I can work it out for you.
:thumbup: :beer: PS. Love to Lucy :lol: