What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sun is shining........

A

Anonymous

The sun is shining............

I'm off for a run in my beautiful RCZ. Dressed in black biker boots, skinny (ish!) black jeans and black t-shirt - all to match my lovely black Flash. New King's of Leon album on the stereo. Life could not get any sweeter - lets see what this car can do....... (all within the speed limits of course!!!).

Sorry peeps I'm having a total 'I love my RCZ' day!!!!! :D

A

Anonymous

Striking quite an image there, Scarlet. Almost a man-in-black moment apart from the wrong gender :lol: . Enjoy cruising in Flash and take some pics if you get a chance :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ahh sorry Mibblue - I didn't mean to rub it in! It is worth the wait I promise you. I've had mine for a month and every time I get in the car I forget all my troubles and just cheer up instantly.

BTW the run was great fun - ooops sorry again! I bet you you will have yours within a month and if you are anything like me you will be ticking off the days on the calendar. Your day will come......

A

Anonymous

That's ok, the anticipation of a new car is half the fun. I hope you had a good drive this morning, it's been a lovely autumnal day :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Did you enjoy the ride with Flash? The perfect day for enjoying a good drive in a great car :thumbup:

I would have loved to do the same but a) I still haven't got my car back and b) I've not been very well this week and don't have the energy to do much at the moment :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Did you enjoy the ride with Flash? The perfect day for enjoying a good drive in a great car :thumbup:

I would have loved to do the same but a) I still haven't got my car back and b) I've not been very well this week and don't have the energy to do much at the moment :thumbdown:
Poor you on both counts. Hope Pearl gets back to you pronto to help you get back on your feet. L :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yeah get well soon - I had a virus over last weekend and never got out in Flash - that's why today was soooo good!

Halloween tonight so Flash is spending a night away from home in an undisclosed safe location. We have a few little sh*ts around here that might think it funny to throw eggs at my beautiful RCZ! It's his first night away from home - boo hoo!

Re - the woman in black - think I felt a bit more like batwoman in the bat mobile :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks Scarlet and BangorRCZ. Should have Pearl back Tuesday hopefully - that will give me incentive to get myself well soon :thumbup:

FGRob

Reaction score
I wished we had the sun shine over in Anglesey today, started off with a lovely clean car, got over in Wales and the only thing that was black was the sky - by god did it rain - so my lovely clean car is not so clean :cry: - but by god did she go well, second stage a couple of times :twisted: :twisted: and still gave me a return of 42.3 mpg :thumbup:

Hope you guys feel a bit better soon, a good run in the RCZ will sort you out, I certainly felt a whole lot better today :dance: :dance:

The down side today was three of the MR2 ended up not so straight - one was totalled, a very sad sight, but all involved were safe that's the main thing - so be careful out there.

Rob.