What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sump plug torque wrench setting

fisherman

Reaction score
Hi all can anyone tell me what the torque wrench setting is for the sump plug on a RCZ1.6 2013 GT THP 156 115KW model.

Pedro

Reaction score
I have for years used a socket wrench on mine & tighten the plug it to its max then 3/4 of a turn & that's it also you need to remember there is a crush washer on the plug for a specific reason I have been under cars where you needed a torque wrench to get the plugs undone never mind get them off when some arsehole has murdered the washer through being a Torque junkie but don't take my word for it there are more technically & mechanically minded experts on here who will put you right I basically know Fook all about cars☺️

fisherman

Reaction score
I have for years used a socket wrench on mine & tighten the plug it to its max then 3/4 of a turn & that's it also you need to remember there is a crush washer on the plug for a specific reason I have been under cars where you needed a torque wrench to get the plugs undone never mind get them off when some arsehole has murdered the washer through being a Torque junkie but don't take my word for it there are more technically & mechanically minded experts on here who will put you right I basically know Fook all about cars☺️
Thanks for the info oil change all done.