What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Subtle Graphics

2retro

Reaction score
Saw this and thought it looked quite good in a subtle, understated way. :thumbup:

Bizarrely it's only on one side of the car though which is a bit odd! :eusa-think:

Attachments

• now_you_see_it.jpg
    now_you_see_it.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 5,061
  • now_you_dont.jpg
    now_you_dont.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 5,061

Sanity

Reaction score
2retro said:
Saw this and thought it looked quite good in a subtle, understated way. :thumbup:

Now that blue monster in the back is a dream car! :eusa-whistle: :lol:

Attachments

• now_you_see_it.jpg
    now_you_see_it.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 5,044

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Could be the strangest decal ever?? :eusa-think:
Possibly a copy of some Celtic tattoo the owner has? That’s the only logical answer I could come up with :thumbup:
Or maybe the owner caught the vinyl guy half way through the job and said “what the f#*# stop what your doing right now!” It’s anyones guess :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I thought my twin had been a bit over zealous with the buffering machine again ! :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yes I think you could be right - it looks like an old Lada, but could also be a Fiat 124/6 ? maybe, I forget now lol.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it’s got problems! With the dreaded engine management repair needed warning and the tpms warning! Also it looks like a Asphalt edition but it’s got sport wheels did the Asphalt come with these wheels somehow I don’t think so?

Nemi

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Well if any of you like it....

It's for sale ....... and the only one for sale on this website in Lithuania ? Nemi help us out lol.

https://planetavto.ua/products/289702

nice looking seats.

It is in Ukraine, not Lithuania :) Here in Lithuania i see 4 RCZ for sale and one of those has done 200 000 km and another one is 2011 model with facelift bumper and headlights :lol: Never buy cars from around here... Scammers everywhere :eusa-whistle:

renegade79

Reaction score
Nemi said:
Plecodoras said:
Well if any of you like it....

It's for sale ....... and the only one for sale on this website in Lithuania ? Nemi help us out lol.

https://planetavto.ua/products/289702

nice looking seats.

It is in Ukraine, not Lithuania :) Here in Lithuania i see 4 RCZ for sale and one of those has done 200 000 km and another one is 2011 model with facelift bumper and headlights :lol: Never buy cars from around here... Scammers everywhere :eusa-whistle:
:lol: :lol: