What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sublime or Ridiculous

RCZash

Reaction score
Sublime or Ridiculous or vice versa ?
Hi Sitting at home going stir crazy. Waiting for an appointment with consultant to find out when I can drive again. Started looking through old photo albums. Found these.

Can anyone guess what the other car on drive is ? I know there are some knowledgeable and eagle eyed folk out there.
No prize. Just a bit of fun. Will post another later.

A

Anonymous

is it a Citreon GS?

RCZash

Reaction score
Sitting at home is not completely true as I cannot sit for long so spend time standing staring out the window at my beautiful but expensive, because I cannot drive it, sculpture on the front drive.

Here is another photo, title, cross threaded, I do like a red car. What is it?

A

Anonymous

RCZash said:
Sitting at home is not completely true as I cannot sit for long so spend time standing staring out the window at my beautiful but expensive, because I cannot drive it, sculpture on the front drive.

A Jago Geep? The name of which makes me chuckle...interesting rearrangement of the lettering I always thought!

RCZash

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZash said:

A Jago Geep? The name of which makes me chuckle...interesting rearrangement of the lettering I always thought!

Correct, that was quick obviously to easy.

RCZash

Reaction score
What about this one, not mine, mine is the red one no not the metro title nice colour :lol:

RCZash

Reaction score
hanswuk said:
I thought De Tomaso Pantera but the side intakes don't look right.....

Correct I will have to stop showing the whole car

RCZash

Reaction score
Glad someone else has picked up on this, My thoughts are the same as abs and bigmac initially. Brain now in overdrive.
Was about to post another but will wait for the answer.