What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Subaru BRZ - What do you think?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Well it looks better than any subaru before it :eusa-whistle: Not my cup of tea though.
Couldn't have chosen better words myself :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

On first glance, it's got the nose of the RX8 :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Yep look like family member of RX8. Any news abt price? How much it will cost?

A

Anonymous

Nice looking car save the hideous spoiler. Way too Chavvy for me. If they could design that out then I wouldn't mind one at all.

A

Anonymous

ValleNorte said:
Nice looking car save the hideous spoiler. Way too Chavvy for me. If they could design that out then I wouldn't mind one at all.
They always go for over the top spoilers. The boy racers wouldn't want it any other way.

A

Anonymous

prices will be above the Toyota FT-86 which is the car its based upon (was co-developed between Toyota and Subaru)

So expect the starting price of the Subaru BRZ to be in the £30,000 region.

and there will be only 500 of them coming to UK officially due to the strength of the Yen making it unprofitable to bring them in large quantities.

I can imagine the production version will have the spoiler as an optional extra or a delete option.

A

Anonymous

funny you should say that they think the interior will be more stripped out than the toyota which means they couldn't afford to pay toyota for the rest of the interior

A

Anonymous

As a new member I am going through some older posts, sorry for that.

I was planning on buying a BRZ come next summer. But at the January motor show over here they told me not before September.
Also the prototype that was on display was ok but did not blow me away. That did the RCZ Aspahlt instead so I decided on that and as a bonus could get it immediately.
But the Toybaru will be a great car for sure. Super handling, extreme low center of gravity and rwd.

A

Anonymous

PRETTY!!! looks like an evo though and I'm not too keen on the spoiler

A

Anonymous

Would look good if ur 21 or wear ur baseball cap back to front

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Would look good if ur 21 or wear ur baseball cap back to front

are you one of those people who stereotype???? for one i don't know what 21 year old ned would afford the insurance let alone the car and i think you'll find most of the people on the subaru forum are 30+

A

Anonymous

Well just speaking from experience of where I live town is full of 20 year olds driving scuby's and evo's don't know how they afford insurance but they do must have rich parents

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Well just speaking from experience of where I live town is full of 20 year olds driving scuby's and evo's don't know how they afford insurance but they do must have rich parents

Autotraders insurance! :wave: