What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stunning rcz r thinking of maybe selling !

1gav68

Reaction score
Hi everyone , im thinking of maybe letting go my special rcz r , its white , never seen rain in my last two years of owning her and got some very tasteful mods done also , lowering springs, front and side gloss black maxton splitter , side skirts and painted gloss black mirrors and top edge of rear spoiler, currently on brand new 20 inch concave wheels but also have fully refurbed original wheels , car is mint and stunning and only selling as thinking of a new toy , mileage is 46,000 fsh thanks gavin 07768 770777

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Gavin
Can you please post some photos of your RCZ R for all to see..
Also what year is it...
Many thanks Les
Stay lucky 🍀 and stay safe..
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, I can remember you tried to sell this car a while ago, looks stunning what we’re you thinking of accepting for it?
There have been a few members on here looking for a R and there’s a guy who had to get his money back as the car wasn’t as advertised.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well Gavin, what can I say but that's a stunning RCZ R... Bet the plates would be worth more than the car lol 😂.
Hope that it goes to a good home

Have a good Easter....

1gav68

Reaction score
I had it sold close to asking price before , the guy gave me a deposit to hold but he could not sell his car do gave him his deposit back , the car owes me a fortune can do a deal with standard wheels like new or upgraded wheels

Kerr

Reaction score
Looks a good car. I seen that up for sale on eBay before.

GLWS.

Kerr

Reaction score
It's back up for sale again. It's only done a tiny amount of mileage in the last two years, but required a new engine and turbo less than 1000 miles ago. It must have blown up instantly.

Reading the other advert the car had 46,900 miles when sold. The seller must be rounding down, but it's still less than 1000 miles since sold.

Last edited:

Flanners

Reaction score
...and it's circa £2k+ dearer than it's ebay sale.

Pedro

Reaction score
It's back up for sale again. It's only done a tiny amount of mileage in the last two years, but required a new engine and turbo less than 1000 miles ago. It must have blown up instantly.

Reading the other advert the car had 46,900 miles when sold. The seller must be rounding down, but it's still less than 1000 miles since sold.

5 owners & new engine/turbo on that mileage?

Flanners

Reaction score
This car is still for sale or back on the market again at circa £17K, still with the 47K miles.....a very expensive ornament for someone especially with a new engine and turbo at apparently £8K after the initial purchase from eBay auction of £15K.

Prices seem a bit all over the shop for the other 8 on AT...from £12.5k to £22k.....mileage being the main factor from looking at them.

Last edited:

Kerr

Reaction score
It has not been off Autotrader since I linked the advert. I think the seller could remove the first to see will buy comment. 😀 I would still like to know how the car needed a new engine immediately.

The car at £12.5k has mixed budget tyres all round. Very concerning tyre damage and defects at recent MOT tests. They could sort their upside down pictures on the advert.

The one at £11,999 doesn't look bad. The last MOT flagged fluctuating front brakes. Has it been fixed, or is there a big bill coming?