What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Strange pin sized light

A

Anonymous

My other half has a ford c-max, it has small red light(ambient) and is also no use at lighting up the cabin, the switches she has for interior lights also light up so there would be no need to put another light to show where they are..
My Audi A5 had the same red light and the switches would light up, only difference being, the ambient light worked like it was suppose to, light up the cabin and the gear stick :)

A

Anonymous

Out of (p)interest, why would anyone need the gear lever highlighted?

It's not like it moves outside of it's 4"x4" square, and if it did I imagine you'd have bigger problems than locating it!

A

Anonymous

JWT said:

It's not like it moves outside of it's 4"x4" square, and if it did I imagine you'd have bigger problems than locating it!
:D :D u'd be surprised wot some folks need highlighted :wtf: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
bigmac3161 said:
JWT said:

:D :D u'd be surprised wot some folks need highlighted :wtf: :lol: :lol:

Too true big mac, too true ! :clap:

A

Anonymous

I just wonder who needs their gearstick illuminated?! Surely no one isn't sure where it resides or needs a light to change gears?!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I just wonder who needs their gearstick illuminated?! Surely no one isn't sure where it resides or needs a light to change gears?!

This is my point exactly! It's not like it's going anywhere :p

A

Anonymous

Well when I put my hand under it and follow the light down it is directly over my handbrake perfect for those night time handbrake turns lol