What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Strange or funny Encounters in the RCZ - share yours...

A

Anonymous

two weeks ago an old man followed me like 10 miles to my living place, just to make an offer for my car... he couldnt let go... he wanted exactly mine :D

A

Anonymous

I've also had cars behind me at the lights with the occupants making hand movements in the shape of the back window.

I've also returned to find people taking photos of my RCZ in the car park. I also watched one guy leave his wife in the car while he walked over to mine to look around it.

One driver who had changed lanes several times to see my car from different angles, finally pulled up along side at the lights and shouted to get my attention. When I wound down the window he asked me if the roof comes off. Since then, I've been asked that a lot. It seems the short roof panel coupled with the seam between the roof and the rear window makes the roof look like it folds into a convertible.

But my best was two guys in a black Lamborgini who stopped adjacent to me at the lights and spend the entire time pointing and discussing my RCZ while nodding :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ok, this happened this afternoon.

Went shopping earlier today with Mrs H in Morriston Swansea a small village type shopping center, we drove around but struggled to find a parking place, finaly found one right outside a tatoo parlour on a main road, so parked up got out when i noticed the ugliest, nastiest looking bunch of fellas standing outside the parlour eyeing up the car, anyway me and Mrs H crossed the road to go into the supermarket but i just couldnt go in because of the neanderthal gang drooling over the Opal, so i decided to wait outside across the road from the car watching, while the wife done a bit of shopping, about 5 mins had passed when a little old lady with a walking stick shuffled up to me and said " isnt it a beautiful car, i can see you admiring it", i obviously replied yes, and that it was mine but was just watching over it because of the attention it was getting from the cave men opposite , she looked at me, smiled and replied "in your f******g dreams son" and just shuffled away down the high street .

That is the gods honest truth . i was gobsmacked :lol:

A

Anonymous

I've found a new hobby in collecting "big smiles" and "thumbs up's" from (super)car drivers.
So far i have collected:
2 thumbs up from Porsche's
big smile from a Ferrari
jaw drop and stare from an Aston Martin
smiles from some Jag's

I'm still searching for a reaction from a Lambo driver to add to my collection.

But i have also got a "try to ignore" from an Audi R8 :lol:

A

Anonymous

Well I was going into our retail park today and saw 2 white rcz's with young female drivers within the space of 30 seconds :/ I hate that.

They both ignored me completely though. Ohwell, must be focusing on their driving, suspect they might have driven into a pole if they'd looked at my car.

A

Anonymous

LOL plenty of good stories!

I was lucky enough to have one of the 1st RCZ's in N. Ireland, first week I got the car I was followed twice by admirers when I was just out for a little jaunt. Actually a bit scary when you look in the mirror, see the same car is still there, and you just doubled back on yourself to head home!

Scariest experience, I was out for a little Sunday blast in May - came round a bend (in a 60 zone) to see a Focus RS coming the other direction. Girl was so distracted she misjudged the corner and clipped the kerb... whole passenger side skipped a good three feet into the air. Thankfully it was a gentle bend!

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:

But my best was two guys in a black Lamborgini who stopped adjacent to me at the lights and spend the entire time pointing and discussing my RCZ while nodding :thumbup:

Guy one: those peugeot look like crap
Guy two: indeed
:lol: :lol:

naaaa

A

Anonymous

well now that i have been driving it about abit, my first night that i had it i picked up a chinese and some boy racers were sitting in the corner of the car park,
i parked at the other side of the car park which had about 50 space in-between, i left got the chinese and came back to find they were parked right next to the car.
as i approached i was a little frightened and intimated, alas i jumped in a started it up and one of them waved telling me to put my window down,
being a moron i did and they said what is the specs ect, so i told them its a 1.6 turbo 0-60 in about 8 ect, they said my mate in a nova wants a race so i was like :/ can be bothered.
being an even bigger moron i accepted, 2 mins later a nova turned up, looked tuned and him and the corsa followed me to the motorway, to cut the long story short before my spoiler hit second stage the nova and corsa were nowhere to be seen and the rcz still had a lot more to go. :)

A

Anonymous

I was washing my Charcoal GT 200 when I nipped into the garage to get something. I came back to find 5 schoool kids aged about 14-15 all taking pictures with their phone cameras!
Got to admit, it made me smile!!
Even the young ones like it!!!

A

Anonymous

The youngsters love the RCZ as I'm cleaning mine every weekend (if weather permits) they all come out to have a look. Made me smile when they say I have the best car on the street. So good I keep it in garage away from prying eyes every night :)

A

Anonymous

Well I was cleaning it as the local school came out. No doubt there will be loads of them checking it out now!!