What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stock seats with diamond pattern?

Greek-R

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone seen a stock seat (preferably on the R) that has this pattern? ive seen the sports seats with alcantara, the normal seats with various colors of fabric or leather. but ive never seen this stitching pattern . do you think its after-market modified? or just a very specific version almost nobody ordered from Peugeot ?

rseats.jpg

indoldn

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone seen a stock seat (preferably on the R) that has this pattern? ive seen the sports seats with alcantara, the normal seats with various colors of fabric or leather. but ive never seen this stitching pattern . do you think its after-market modified? or just a very specific version almost nobody ordered from Peugeot ?

View attachment 13000
I'd say that is an after market one. I've some European RCZ R didn't come with Alcatara seats and instead with normal leather one with red stitching.

2retro

Reaction score
That's not an RCZ R seat by the way....

Greek-R

Reaction score
Must have been changed by someone who liked Audi RS seat patterns 🤣,

i wish there were sporty R-Seats with the extra features (memories, heating etc)

Flanners

Reaction score

i wish there were sporty R-Seats with the extra features (memories, heating etc)
Would of added more weight were left off I guess

Pedro

Reaction score

I wonder if that reinforced patter would stop the sitting position sagging in every model?

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
i think that it is a genuine rcz r seat
don't know why or how but i have seen it again only in R with leather seats
i still don't understand why anyone would prefer leather from R 's sport seats

Greek-R

Reaction score
i think that it is a genuine rcz r seat
don't know why or how but i have seen it again only in R with leather seats
i still don't understand why anyone would prefer leather from R 's sport seats
Ive never seen this pattern and ive looked at ALOT of rcz photos. as per the choice to not go for the R bucket seats, id definitely prefer them as well however, they
1) Arent heated,
2) Arent electric, thus dont have the important feature of the 2 memories

so i assume there was definitely a market for the confort packs (plus probably they were cheaper? i dont have a price catalogue of the R) and people were asking for the electic ones so, there are alot of Rs with them.

Flanners

Reaction score
They are Peugeot seats from 'standard' models, I think the pattern is an aftermarket addition and not Peugeot supplied. Never seen that stitching, ever,,,,,those seats appear in a review on YouTube and fitted to an R but without the pattern, their inclusion in the R is questioned by the reviewer.......pre production or prototype?

The R emblems are the one's you can buy for the exterior from eBay/Dealer glued on above the Peugeot logo on the leather not like the logos on the alcantara seats.

Last edited:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Some Euro R’s had the standard style seats but with red stitching but not seen the diamond pattern on anything factory