What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Still yet to see one!

A

Anonymous

Travelling west on the A303 this week I saw a nice looking coupe up ahead of me. I was sure it wasn't the TT (often make that mistake) so put my foot down to try to catch it. Saw that the spoiler was up and could see the sun glinting off the arches. Had to go slightly faster than the speed limit (uh hum) to catch up with it.

When I did, it was a Crossfire!!!

I've STILL not seen an RCZ on the road! :eek:

G81

Reaction score
Me too. Not seen one in the wild

A

Anonymous

have'nt seen one yet on the road either but guess what guys 3 hours time if your up in the glasgow area & you see a black one with GO51RDY yip uve got it its mine. :dance: :cool:

A

Anonymous

Guess, there are more RCZ on the road in Germany, they are rare but you can find them on the road.

Ulf

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've only seen one = and that was glimpsed through loads of traffic - looked the bees knees though :dance:

A

Anonymous

I guess working in the dealership means sometimes you forget just how few are on the road. This morning from my office i could see a GT200 in charcoal, a GT156 in nera black,an opal white Sport 156, a dolphin blue GT156 and my dolphin blue GT163!

I've done 4600 miles in mine and have only seen 2 on the road, a white launch limited edition near the goodwood festival of speed and a blue gt near coventry, both times we were waving at each other like mad! .

A

Anonymous

There is one in black near my sister in Stockport, each time she sees it she sends my a txt just to rub my nose in it. Then 2 days ago I am at a junction in Bury waiting to turn left and a RCZ is waiting to pull across the traffic and go up my road, I haven't seen it since so i don't think they live near me but I will not be first in my area to have one.

RCZ1

Reaction score
There's 5 or 6 now at my dealers and when we pulled into the dealers car park today there was a black one with chrome arches, which looked fantastic. It really did stand out. Not really a fan of black cars but it did look good.

A

Anonymous

The only one I've seen on the road is my local dealers demo car, incidentally, the salesman at the local dealer was a bit miffed when I spoke to him because they are limited to £18,000 for their company cars so none of them can have an RCZ company car, shame :p

A

Anonymous

Keep your eyes open in the Somerset area this afternoon, mine shall be on the road when I pick it up! :clap: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi,
none on the roads in my part of the world either, must be being held in captivity !! Lark.

A

Anonymous

879JTT said:
Keep your eyes open in the Somerset area this afternoon, mine shall be on the road when I pick it up! :clap: :dance:

How was it??!?!?! Got any pictures for us all? :thumbup: