What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Still waiting.....

A

Anonymous

Well hello there,

1st post here but have been having at butchers at this site for a while so I thought bout time one 'got involved' really

I have ordered my first ever new car at the tender age of 26, I canni wait to have it.

Ordered it at the start of June and meant to have a built date of the 16/09/10, I have heard nothing from the dealer so fingers crossed everything is going to plan!!

I have seen 2 of them one in my home town which was disappointing but hey ho mines a black one and will look nicer!!! :D

But I ordered the 156 GT in Nera Black with Lama leather seats and interior with that JBL sound system and so on and so forth I think you get the jist

So all thats left to do is wait to get it pick it up and then come up with a name for the little beast :cool:

G81

Reaction score
Welcome rchalmers83, thanks for introducing yourself. I havent seen any in the wild yet. Where abouts are you from?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

The wait will be worth it I'm sure. The RCZ looks great in black.

A

Anonymous

G81 said:
Welcome rchalmers83, thanks for introducing yourself. I havent seen any in the wild yet. Where abouts are you from?

Hey there, I'm from a little town called Rugby bout 15 20minutes from Leicester, I saw a white one one a night out in Leamington mind you that looked pretty sweet

A

Anonymous

Hi I'm also in Rugby whats your delivery date .
I will be the amber red driving round town when it arrives

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome. Like most of us the wait goes on and on...... But sure it will be worth it

A

Anonymous

welcome m8 black is the one check out my pics :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

rczmad59 said:
Hi I'm also in Rugby whats your delivery date .
I will be the amber red driving round town when it arrives

Who's going to get it first haha :beer:

The build date is either the 16th or 18th,I cant remember which to be honest so I'm sure that I will get the delivery date once the dealer has been in touch sometime this week hopefully fingers crossed

so did you get it from the dealer in Rugby ? and how about you then, do you have a delivery date yet ?

A

Anonymous

No I don't use Rugby ,when I wemt to buy my cc they lost the sale as thet were useless I use coventry
I only have thr biuld date ,they will ring me when it is built as there has to be a plate transfer from my old toy to my new toy

A

Anonymous

Well the wait is finally coming to an end - I had a call from the dealer yesterday and the car is built and is being shipped over so hopefully its going to be a couple of weeks at max - I feel like a small child again waiting for the Jolly fat red man to clamber down ones chimney ready to empty his sack in my parents front room - oooooooohhhhhhh I cant wait now!!!

A

Anonymous

rchalmers83 said:
Well the wait is finally coming to an end - I had a call from the dealer yesterday and the car is built and is being shipped over so hopefully its going to be a couple of weeks at max - I feel like a small child again waiting for the Jolly fat red man to clamber down ones chimney ready to empty his sack in my parents front room - oooooooohhhhhhh I cant wait now!!!

Congratulations , not long to go and soooooooo worth the wait :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yippee
I checked with my dealer this morning and mine is at Calais ,not long now ,need to take paperwork over so they can transfer
my plate.Wonder if you get yours first?

A

Anonymous

welcome to the forums

it will be worth the wait just think you will be a rare car on the road for at least 12 months i have only seen one in my area and that was the demo car i was in.

good luck

A

Anonymous

Lucky you,mine is somewhere in the UK and the dealership are hoping they will get it end of this week beginning of next.
Doesn'y look like I will get it soon because we have to transfer the plate.So I might suggest picking it up 1st Oct my birthday,do you think they will put a big bow on it!

A

Anonymous

oh my days a forum to discuss my new car, no one seems to care about my new order and its frustrating the hell out of me. im sure other RCZ newbies will appreciate it and show interest

200bhp, in white with black mistral leather, black mirrors, black grill, 19" black onyx soltice wheels and jbl package

i cant bear waiting any longer, my dealer is ignoring my 10 calls and 11 emails a day campaign but as far as i am aware its been built and ready for end of september.

can anyone suggest any time travelling devices, where's doc when you need him

A

Anonymous

rczmad59 said:
Lucky you,mine is somewhere in the UK and the dealership are hoping they will get it end of this week beginning of next.
Doesn'y look like I will get it soon because we have to transfer the plate.So I might suggest picking it up 1st Oct my birthday,do you think they will put a big bow on it!

Somewhere in the UK, thats a bit concerning really?? You will have to tell your dealer to put a big bow on it and ask for birthday card when you pick it up :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Finally got a delivery date I pick up my new Baby on 1st Oct ,my birthday present to me ,hubbys got to top that in the present
stakes!!