What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Still No Build Date

A

Anonymous

Great News :thumbup: I haven't heard anything about mine yet but dealer seems to check status on Tuesdays so lets hope I have some more encouraging news this week.

A

Anonymous

Mine is at Calais as well!! Lets hope yours is too Grant!

May even get it next week! Dealer said he had to get all my extras in now! Lol

I too have to do all the paperwork etc!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Perkybillet said:

Great news Pinky Perky. Ours my well be sat side by side at Calais keeping each other warm ;)

Roll on the day... :)

A

Anonymous

Its a great FEELING THAT adults get from such a point in time "A NEW CAR COMING IT'S WAY TOO THEM" :dance: I read this feeling all the time with newbies on this forum AND really i think we are just trying to get back that great Xmas PRESENT feeling that we used to get as A child

Thats my take on it :wtf: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:

Great news :clap: Here's hoping mine is also sat along side both of yours, I'll give dealer a call in the morning.

RCZ1

Reaction score
You can't beat the feeling of getting a new car. For this reason alone, I think everyone should have a new car every 6 months.

A

Anonymous

Ordered mine on 13th Jan (or so I thought) turns out it was never even ordered, even though I put £500 down on it and have all the paperwork etc, spoke to the dealer today and it's yet to even be put into production so look like it'll be at the very least another 6-8 weeks wait. Fair to say I am not happy at all about it.

Will be going into the dealership tomorrow and most likely cancelling my order and getting my deposit back, have to admit this has been the worst customer experience I have ever had, hopefully BMW or Porsche will be a better experience for me.

So sad :-(

RCZ1

Reaction score
sp00n said:
Ordered mine on 13th Jan (or so I thought) turns out it was never even ordered, even though I put £500 down on it and have all the paperwork etc, spoke to the dealer today and it's yet to even be put into production so look like it'll be at the very least another 6-8 weeks wait. Fair to say I am not happy at all about it.

Will be going into the dealership tomorrow and most likely cancelling my order and getting my deposit back, have to admit this has been the worst customer experience I have ever had, hopefully BMW or Porsche will be a better experience for me.

So sad :-(

sp00n, that's absolutely dreadful customer service. Please don't let it put you off.
Use it to your advantage. Ask for a significant discount /compensation / free options for their obvious lack of aptitude.
Failing that, go to another dealer who will be more than happy to look after you.

I've used two dealers now. One when I bought my first Z and the one that I'm dealing with now for my new Z. Both are completely different. My new one has been brilliant in every respect and I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

GaryLarry

Reaction score
Bizarrely I'm picking it up on Thursday and then driving down through France to the Vendee. I'll be taking it home!

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Its a great FEELING THAT adults get from such a point in time "A NEW CAR COMING IT'S WAY TOO THEM" :dance: I read this feeling all the time with newbies on this forum AND really i think we are just trying to get back that great Xmas PRESENT feeling that we used to get as A child

Thats my take on it :wtf: :lol:
Jassy, I think you've completely nailed it, 100% that's how I was feeling about it!

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2