What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Steve from cheshire

Stevie_514

Reaction score
[attachment=1]20190912_102729-1035x1235.jpg[/attachme

Hi everyone, this is my 156 bhp GT, grey?!....(looks black to me.) 2012 at 38,000 miles. Happy with the 156 power at the moment but possibly either remapping or swopping for a 200 gt later on. ... any advice appreciated. Also adding exhaust or exhausts to the other side. The only things I have added is chrome boot strip and door handles...btw the sat nav sucks!!! Constant flickering.

Attachments

• 20190912_102729-1035x1235.jpg
    20190912_102729-1035x1235.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 20190908_100216-1008x756.jpg
    20190908_100216-1008x756.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 1,018

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Steven.
The sat nat flickering could be a loose connection.

Stevie_514

Reaction score
Yes I agree, I just need to work out the easiest way to get to them.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Carefully, buy some trim removal tools.
Even though it isn't french, you'll probably need them in the future anyway :lol:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Steve
Welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there its the harrier grey. Nice choice, as the previous posts have pointed out it will be a loose ribbon lead that's making the sat nav flickering on the screen, hope you get it sorted out but in the meantime.. Drive safe and stay lucky.
Les n Karen n the Grey Lady

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, your cars looking great, I have had my 156 remapped and it makes a huge difference :dance: driving standard and remapped back to back the standard car feels gutless!

The flickering screen is a common fault being a damaged cable due to being installed without enough slack, the cable can be replaced or repaired it sure there is a how to guide on here if you have a search for it :thumbup:

Stevie_514

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome, I will certainly be spending alot of time on here for help and knowledge...the sat nav can wait , I am in no rush.....

Lyonelle

Reaction score
Help Please, wanted red RCZ PDQ, Mondeo about to die

Guys

Steve, love your new car!
I need yours or anyones help. I am keen to join the RCZ club. I have been looking to buy a Moroccan Red RCZ. I missed out on one yesterday, I think those Essex boy racers beat me to it. These cars are highly sought after. Is anyone thinking of selling theirs soon? Ideally, I would love an R but not enough cash available. I would like the usual, fairly new, low mileage, well looked after. I am in the Stockport/Manchester area, but happy to drive the distance.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Wannabe RCZ driver said:
Help Please, wanted red RCZ PDQ, Mondeo about to die

Guys

Steve, love your new car!
I need yours or anyones help. I am keen to join the RCZ club. I have been looking to buy a Moroccan Red RCZ. I missed out on one yesterday, I think those Essex boy racers beat me to it. These cars are highly sought after. Is anyone thinking of selling theirs soon? Ideally, I would love an R but not enough cash available. I would like the usual, fairly new, low mileage, well looked after. I am in the Stockport/Manchester area, but happy to drive the distance.

Hi and welcome, my advice is don’t be blinded by beauty and buy the first one you see! The RCZ is such a gorgeous car it’s easy to want the first car you see. Check out the posts on buying one one the forum there are quite a few things to watch out for, condition, mileage and history are all critical. Keep us informed of how your search goes, good luck :beer:

Just seen this https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3673776296

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Rather strangely, it’s described as having a panoramic/glass sunroof.

They don’t make one of those for the RCZ :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I suppose it makes it unique, but I know what you mean, I don’t think I’m a fan :eusa-think:

Easy enough to sort out though, in fact a bit of negotiating with the dealer should have that made right before collection.

Lyonelle

Reaction score
Hi, I seem to have missed the RAC one, yes do like the Parkers one. Trying to get to grips with the different specs on the different models. I did not think black arches came on Sport models? Did the original buyer/owner add it? Every night I trawl through the different websites. I am prepared to wait to get the right car, and in the process learn new things. There is so much on this forum to digest. Thanks guys.

Jumper

Reaction score
Welcome Steve. I'm not far from you near Warrington. If it's an NG4 sat nav my Z had the same problem but I've managed to fix it myself. One of the cables going into the unit on the right hand side is like a braided ethernet cable and has two cable clips holding it fast attached to the unit. The constant flipping up/down eventually broke one of the several wires inside the braided cable. Enjoy the Z nice colour too.