What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Steering wheels.

A

Anonymous

I know we have spoken about the standard steering wheel and the sports steering wheel before, however I had my first proper experience of the smaller sports wheel yesterday. When I returned to the dealership I enquired about the price and the sports wheel is £292, but shock.......... the standard wheel is £544!!!!!

It would be nice if we could trade in the standard wheel for the sports wheel and pocket the difference. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Do the same as me, buy the sports steering wheel and sell your previous one on ebay, there're plenty of PUG owners including those with the 308, ready to buy your huge diameter steering wheel ;)

A

Anonymous

For £320 you can get the full sports pack option. which includes the smaller steering wheel, smaller gear knob and sound box ( air induction thingy).
Not sure though if you can have the sound box fitted to the diesel ? Or infact if the sports pack option is even available at all on the diesel ?

So basicaly i wouldnt listen to a word i just said. :eusa-whistle: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
For £320 you can get the full sports pack option. which includes the smaller steering wheel, smaller gear knob and sound box ( air induction thingy).
Not sure though if you can have the sound box fitted to the diesel ? Or infact if the sports pack option is even available at all on the diesel ?

So basicaly i wouldnt listen to a word i just said. :eusa-whistle: :lol:
Jactac
I have the diesel and the sports pack. Not sure about the ( air induction thingy) as It is too new to give it any wellie yet. But much prefer the smaller steering wheel and gear stick to the standard. IMO The best value for money optional extra :thumbup: