What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Steering Wheel

A

Anonymous

Howdie all... Just a quick question. Does anyone know the diameters of the default steering wheel and the sports kit steering wheel?! Cant seem to find the actual sizes anywhere. Is it worth getting the sports kit for £310??

A

Anonymous

Hi the sports wheel is quite a bit smaller than the standard wheel as to dimentions i dont no best bet is to go to a dealer and look at a 200 thp as this is standard on that model .Also the sports pack gives you a short throw gear box which is also standard on the 200 thp this has a slightly diffrent gear rate. i have read on reviews that the car is better with the smaller wheel as it is a bit sharper in handling.

hope this helps good luck

A

Anonymous

i ended up going for the 200 thp... so got the sports pack by default... heh heh... thanks for the advice. only 16 days to wait!

A

Anonymous

I'm sure that it has been stated in a previous thread that the sports wheel is actually only 20mm in diameter smaller.

FGRob

Reaction score
Hart said:
I'm sure that it has been stated in a previous thread that the sports wheel is actually only 20mm in diameter smaller.
3/4" in old money :dance: Hey but what's that between friends :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

G'day All,

We're currently behind the "wheel" of a loaner 308 while Nigella has some issue looked at. I can say the difference between the smaller sport wheel in our RCZ and the standard wheel in the 308, to us, feels quite significant. I don't know if I would have noticed just how big the standard wheel feels if we never had the sport wheel, but I'm here to say we won't be going back.

A

Anonymous

I don't know if I would have noticed just how big the standard wheel feels if we never had the sport wheel, but I'm here to say we won't be going back.
Now I'm confused. Do you mean you won't be going back to the smaller wheel or are you saying the bigger wheel would be a step backwards?

A

Anonymous

Ahh sorry, I meant to say you can have my small sports steering wheel when you can prise it from my cold dead fingers :)

A

Anonymous

:lol: So now I guess we all know how important 20mm is to men :lol: