What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Steering wheel RCZ

A

Anonymous

I'm considering swapping my leather steering wheel for the Alcantara version. But...

...how do I know if my current leather one is the sports version please? Does anyone know the horizontal external diameter of the sport leather/Alcantara variant please?

RCZ1

Reaction score
If it's the Sports steering wheel it has RCZ In metal at the bottom of the steering wheel.

The larger steering wheel has two metal inserts where your thumbs would sit at either side of the steering wheel.

This is the Sports wheel (but not with red stitching)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
If it's the Sports steering wheel it has RCZ In metal at the bottom of the steering wheel.

The larger steering wheel has two metal inserts where your thumbs would sit at either side of the steering wheel.

Thanks RCZ1. I can confirm I have the sport leather variant. :dance:

Still very interested in getting the Alcantara variant though.

In my opinion, an Alcantara steering wheel is attributed to a modern sports car. Although I do like the leather wheel still!

Time for quiet contemplation.... :?

renegade79

Reaction score
dormz said:
RCZ1 said:

Thanks RCZ1. I can confirm I have the sport leather variant. :dance:

Still very interested in getting the Alcantara variant though.

In my opinion, an Alcantara steering wheel is attributed to a modern sports car. Although I do like the leather wheel still!

Time for quiet contemplation.... :?
I recently installed the alcantara sports steering wheel. At first I didn't really like it because the width of the wheel is very thin and hard to get used to and the quality of the leather is of poor quality. I have gotten used to it now but I wouldn't recommend it over a leather one!