What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stealth RCZ

A

Anonymous

As I posted at the start of the thread - matt paint is a love or hate thing. There's not a lot in the middle.

A

Anonymous

Someone gave me a back copy (issue no. 1,136) of Auto Express in which it featured the Asphalt with a price tag of £28,000. Still don't care for the matt paint but it gets a good word from the reviewers.

In the same issue it reviews the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport with 1,183bhp (yes, you read that right :crazy: ) and top speed of 268mph on the test track (although production cars will be limited to top speed of 258mph to prevent shredding of tyres :lol: :lol: :lol: ), but just before y'all rush out to place your orders remember that it needs to have a towbar to trail your petrol lorry behind...fuel performance at top speed is a staggeringly shocking 2mpg :!: :lol: Think I might just stick with my lovely Freddie :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

Matt black vinyl wraps are a fad amongst the boy racers (so I'm led to believe) :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Brooktop said:
Matt black vinyl wraps are a fad amongst the boy racers (so I'm led to believe) :eusa-whistle:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: