What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Start stop

A

Anonymous

Hello All, :greetings-wavingblue:

I'm currently choosing my next company car, and am considering an RCZ 167HDI GT. I'll get pretty well aquainted to it as it will do around 3k miles a month (yes, a month) :lol:

Quick question for you all, do they have Start stop technology?

Thanks,
JG

A

Anonymous

JG220 said:
Hello All, :greetings-wavingblue:

I'm currently choosing my next company car, and am considering an RCZ 167HDI GT. I'll get pretty well aquainted to it as it will do around 3k miles a month (yes, a month) :lol:

Quick question for you all, do they have Start stop technology?

Thanks,
JG
Quick answer is No :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Surprisingly it doesn't even have keyless entry/push button start. But it is an awesome car to drive. The HDi is quick responsive and fast. Holds the road as if on rails. A real thrill to drive. Oh ye it kinda looks good too!

A

Anonymous

next question, could you fit a child seat on the rear (im thinking about the future)

A

Anonymous

Get a Yorkie. They always fit. Although mine does prefer the front seat and expects the wife to get in the back...... Ho Hum...... :lol: