What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stage 1 Dyno Remap Discount for Xmas

will_berry70

Reaction score
Christmas offers on Stage 1 Remaps with Dyno, from Celtic Tuning!
I was getting mine done for Xmas anyway and they said 'You know it's a hundred quid off for Xmas'!
So £200 for my HDi
🙂

https://www.celtictuning.co.uk/...

will_berry70

Reaction score
Well it does seem nippier :) Not the 25% improvement you get on paper, but an easy 12%. Given my DPF is 20% blocked I'm going to run it on super diesel and do some revs to try and clear it. I've 70k miles on mine so I can't be sure what shape my turbo is in. I'll post the 0-60 when I get them :)

will_berry70

Reaction score
Yes, she does appear to have more grunt, and improved low end response as well as more eagerness across the rev range. A pleasure to zoom off.
I did a wheel spin at 20mps in 2nd gear the other day. It was damp but still that's a first for me.
They even claim there's an MPG improvement if you have a spouse you need to convince :)

will_berry70

Reaction score
Sadly not before, and for the after, the only road I had was too terrifying to go full blat, but the RCZ got up to terrifying before I bottled it :)
The dyno results graph they give you show what they managed to get out of it before and after, and like I say, hopefully it'll be better than that if I've cleared off the DPF a bit :)

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
I've just had my 156 RCZ stage 1 tuned (off dyno so no numbers) and the driving experience is night and day different
The car is so much more responsive, and I don't mean when you drive it hard as I don't (boring I know)
But just through gear changes there's no 'drop' or lull when shifting
A clear difference in the torque and already seems to be showing improved MPG
Smiles all round

M19YEA

Reaction score
I’m thinking of getting my RCZ GT Line 200 mapped stage 1 , it’s about £399 dyno up my way.

Mikefrank

Reaction score
I've just had my 156 RCZ stage 1 tuned (off dyno so no numbers) and the driving experience is night and day different
The car is so much more responsive, and I don't mean when you drive it hard as I don't (boring I know)
But just through gear changes there's no 'drop' or lull when shifting
A clear difference in the torque and already seems to be showing improved MPG
Smiles all round
I’m thinking of having my 200thp mapped I can see you in wales..Where did you take yours to?…

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
I’m thinking of having my 200thp mapped I can see you in wales..Where did you take yours to?…
I went to Jorvik tuning in the Rhondda - I did look at others and all I can say is the service was outstanding (took care of some other gremlins for me too in the price)