What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

!st long trip in new RCZ

VYV200

Reaction score
330 miles with wipers on,starting off at 4,00am.Enjoyed every wet mile.Loved the way engine responds from low revs even in 6th,where is 7th?Kept wanting to change up!!Return trip even better in the dry and daylight.Loved the noise in car under hard acceleration :D Av 37.8mpg .Av47mph :thumbup: Can't complain about those figures,better than expected.Last motor Rav4 petrol 25 mpg@26 mph!Nothing in post yet from speed police :eusa-shhh: Love it.Feel the need just to drive somewhere :D

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The thing is, that feeling just doesn't go away.

I find myself offering to go to the shops, taking things back, picking things up, my OH thinks I'm turning into the perfect hubby, but to be honest, if it was even delivering a Cheque to the inland revenue I would still enjoy it :auto-car: :dance:

In fact for the first time since I was 17 and had my first car, I have more than once just got in the car and gone for a quick 40 minute blast round the country roads, for no other reason than driving pleasure. :thumbup:

The only downside is, my OH thinks the car is terrible on petrol cos I keep using it up going for aimless drives when she is at work :eusa-shhh: :eusa-whistle: