What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

SR1 frontage 2012?

A

Anonymous

Just maybe, the next RCZ model WILL have an SR1 frontage! Have you seen the Peugeot 209 computer generated images?

And this...

A

Anonymous

Nice scoop jc73uk,well done :thumbup:

I do like (i think),could be the new look for Peugeot.

A

Anonymous

I seen a new 308 last weekend and it looked good. however I (very surprisingly ill admit..) prefer the current RCZ look to the new 308

A

Anonymous

I couldn't afford another car in at least 10 years time...so...

A

Anonymous

VASS said:
I want the SR1 convertible, come on Peugeot, commit to production and I'll buy !
I love the look of the SR1. I have managed to get my hands on one too :clap: A model one, that is :roll:

A

Anonymous

I doubt the front will change because Peugeot are wanting the residuals to be strong and the best way of doing this is to do as little as possible to the facelift. i.e. just tail lights maybe some LED's and some interior updates.

that is one of the reasons why german cars hold value well even after a facelift because there is not much change so you will be more willing to buy the old shape.