What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sprint Booster

A

Anonymous

Does anybody have been installed sprint booster on their THP200 ? Please share the experience after installed.

A

Anonymous

Do throttle modifiers really make a difference? I just floor it on the THP200 when I want to accelerate faster - hitting the switch on the floor activates the overboost for up to 30 seconds, the extra boost makes a remarkable difference IMO.

A

Anonymous

Aint the floor switch just the cancel out switch for the speed limiter. Every pug has it these days?

A

Anonymous

correct - the floor switch will override the speed limiter if you have it activated. I like the idea of an overboost - reminds me of Knight Rider with his red button!

A

Anonymous

Hm. Always thought depressing it that far triggered overboost as well. Well, as long as my butt dyno thinks it's fast ...

A

Anonymous

Butt dyno.

Now, at last, thank you sir, I have a proper useable description for what I consider quick.

Bloody marvellous.

Oh happy day.