What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

spotted in BT4

A

Anonymous

On my way home from work saw a charcoal/black (had sunglasses on so not sure) RCZ on Belmont Rd. Looking spectacular in the sun. Are you a forum member??? :greetings-wavingblue: :thumbup: :dance:

A

Anonymous

LOL yup it was me.... car looks a bit charcoaly due to the amount of dust it keeps picking up! Will be shiny black again later this evening :D

Edit: Errr wait a mo, which part of the Belmont road? If it was the Campbell area it was me... if it was the other side of the roundabout it was someone else. Don't want to pinch credit for someone else's car, esp as I know there's another black RCZ in the area!!

A

Anonymous

Yup, Campbell area. I was just through the lights heading for Craigantlet. Yesterday I saw a black car with reg: RCZ 3 but I think it was a Merc but as I was so startled to see the reg the car was past in a blur so maybe... :eek: :?:

A

Anonymous

I drive home over craigantlet (towards Dundonald) so guess it depends which direction the RCZ was going in ;)

Out of curiosity where did you order your car from? Hursts?

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
I drive home over craigantlet (towards Dundonald) so guess it depends which direction the RCZ was going in ;)

Out of curiosity where did you order your car from? Hursts?
It was heading towards Campbell and I was heading for Craigantlet. I've ordered from N'Ards...very helpful and pleasant people. :thumbup: :D Only a zillion sleeps to go :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Ah definitely not me then! If you see a black GT with personalised plates flash the lights, i'll keep an eye out for a Hyundai Coupe.. at least until you take delivery of your new toy :D

Not to worry you'll be zipping about NI in your RCZ with a huooooge grin on your face soon enough ;)

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
Ah definitely not me then! If you see a black GT with personalised plates flash the lights, i'll keep an eye out for a Hyundai Coupe.. at least until you take delivery of your new toy :D

Not to worry you'll be zipping about NI in your RCZ with a huooooge grin on your face soon enough ;)
Will do :greetings-wavingblue: Where did you purchase your plates from? I'm scouring the websites and apparently we have to pay the add-on of around £170 for the luxury of living in Norn Iron if we want anything that resembles an English reg. :( :( :( Since I'm considering paying for a personalised one it makes sense to have some significance rather than just any old combination and I'd thought of going for person-related rather than car. Also, is it better to get the car with an original NI plate before transferring to the new for selling on or MOT purposes? Sorry for the questions but I've never done the plates business before. :oops:

A

Anonymous

The plate was on my 407 coupe when I bought it from Hursts (ex demo), so i'm afraid i've no idea where the best place to get a reg is! :eusa-think: What you definitely want to do is have the plate purchased before the car arrives, that way the dealer can just register the car using that number. If you wait until after your RCZ is registered you'll have to do a transfer yourself which is a bit of a pain... think they also charge you the guts of £100 for that too. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your info. It all seems such a bother I'm not sure I'll pursue the matter but I'll think about it.