What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spotted in Arbroath

A

Anonymous

:thumbup:
I saw a black RCZ today in Arbroath which was abitter sweet momment for me. I ordered mine in May and take delivery this weekend.
I was beaten by the local dealer in Dundee selling his demo,which I have had a sit in when it was 1 day old,is this the one I saw in Arbroath today ?
Look out for a Pearl White one next week...thats me :dance:

A

Anonymous

Are you picking yours up tomorrow David, I think our car was built the same day as yours.

A

Anonymous

waiting for a phone call :eusa-whistle:
The delay is waiting for Swansea to complete the cheerished number transfer,told 2 days on Tuesday !! :evil:
Look forward to seeing our "twins", just p***ed o** that I am not the first in town now :roll:,
oh well first pearl white one :D

when you pick up yours ?

A

Anonymous

I passed the black RCZ today near Arbroath station,I flashed :greetings-wavingblue: and gave a :thumbup: , but no response....he obviously not a forum member and doesnt understand our members code :D