What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spoiler

A

Anonymous

I am not sure on if i am being stupid on this one but the spoiler on my rcz does not seem to come up automatically unless i press the button to do so.

Is that that you have to set it up to do so or is it meant to do it automatically

A

Anonymous

its automatic-fist stage at 53 mph but you cannot see it from driving seat, you will see it at the higher stage ie 90 plus mph,
set with the button takes it to high setting.

A

Anonymous

ahh that explains it thank you I heard it was a lower speed the spoiler fully popped up and god I feel like an idiot right now lol

A

Anonymous

Nah don't feel like an idiot, I would actually love a light on the dash to indicate the spoiler has risen, just to remove a minor distraction from my mind.

A

Anonymous

Me too Glenn - that would be cool. I have never been able to see the spoiler even when it's in the 2nd position - I am a bit of a short arse! I am beginning to think Peugeot are having us all on - I need to get my hubby to drive behind me to witness the spoiler going up (that is if his MX5 can keep up with the RCZ - tee hee hee!!!)

A

Anonymous

I get a running commentary from my daughter who's small enough to sit in the back! "The spoiler's up dad!" she cries....... :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think we need to have a small mirror attached to the inside of the roof so that when we look in the rear view mirror we can see the spoiler rise as we drive along :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

just have a look at the drivers face behind you that says it all-simples.

A

Anonymous

I think that we are all being delusionable, it don't come up at all. Twas a rumour put about to make us gullible ones buy it.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I think that we are all being delusionable, it don't come up at all. Twas a rumour put about to make us gullible ones buy it.

I am yet to see my stage 2 spoiler pop up I was at like 95mph and it did not come up at all even though its meant to come up. I am starting to think your theory is correct lol

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
OO58RON said:

I am yet to see my stage 2 spoiler pop up I was at like 95mph and it did not come up at all even though its meant to come up. I am starting to think your theory is correct lol
GOOD GRIEF!!! You're one of those maniacs, aren't you??? Driving at that speed and looking BEHIND YOU! :crazy:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
tomy90 said:
OO58RON said:

GOOD GRIEF!!! You're one of those maniacs, aren't you??? Driving at that speed and looking BEHIND YOU! :crazy:

it was straight and nobody was around and I just glanced at the mirror like you do to make sure nothing is coming behind you (e.g. no police cars/unmarked) I wasn't staring into the mirror.

A

Anonymous

Okey'dokey, will let you off this time :lol: . Like Scarlet I'm too short to be able to see it anyway, but was driving behind an amber red t'other day at less than 60mph and the spoiler looked very nice even in position 1.

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Okey'dokey, will let you off this time :lol: . Like Scarlet I'm too short to be able to see it anyway, but was driving behind an amber red t'other day at less than 60mph and the spoiler looked very nice even in position 1.

I have been able to see stage 2 when I press the button to force it up but I cannot see stage 1 when driving.

A

Anonymous

griff6804 said:
I get a running commentary from my daughter who's small enough to sit in the back! "The spoiler's up dad!" she cries....... :thumbup:

LOL, my son does the same, only difference is he's bloody 20 years old !!!!!

A

Anonymous

it would be useful though if it closed when the engine was switch off though, even if raised manually the temptation for some one to mess with it when parked up is surely there . - ...

A

Anonymous

@tomy.................you need to go just a tad faster mun. It comes up at 98 mph!