What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spi Vision

A

Anonymous

Had Spi Vision fitted today, so glad I spoke to adele about it first. It now finishes off the look I want on Dee's RCZ.

We have concluded that we have now finished all the mods but for one small finishing detail which is being worked on as we speak.

My not be to everybodies liking but some of us like to be different

A

Anonymous

Hi

Well I think your car looks amazing!

Stunning example of an already beautiful car

Davie

A

Anonymous

I think that the spy vision is very subtle and enhances the Knight rider :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Wow that looks fantastic. Works so well with the black :thumbup: how long did they take to cover the front lights race :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

The whole car was done in 2.5 hours. We left it with them and when shopping in the retail park next to them

A

Anonymous

Can't wait to see it in the flesh if we ever have another meet, that's 3 of us on here now with spi vision :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
AWESOME...looks great on a Black Car.

How is night driving, any changes in the brightness of the bulbs and vision?

And yes, you need Quads, and you know where to get them from too ;)

A

Anonymous

Got the vision pack fitted from factory. No difference in brightness driving last night.
All other bulbs have been upgraded to LED.

Number plate bulbs left standard as the superbright ones mask my legal but not legal number plate when lit.

As for Quads can not make my mine up yet but if I do it will be a performance exhaust or a custom stainlesssteel Quads.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
race0360 said:
Got the vision pack fitted from factory. No difference in brightness driving last night.
All other bulbs have been upgraded to LED.

Number plate bulbs left standard as the superbright ones mask my legal but not legal number plate when lit.

As for Quads can not make my mine up yet but if I do it will be a performance exhaust or a custom stainlesssteel Quads.

Okay sounds good.

You do know about RCZ Performance ??? We currently sell Ruffer and Zunsport (original feline exhaust), and soon we will have Bastuck and others. In other words we will have the best exhaust systems for the RCZ on our site :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I am doing some research on systems at present, as soon as I am ready I will contact you for some prices and options.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I just put my quad Ruffer on. Very good system, well bild and nice sound. Suggest!