What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Specs and prices (inc. the R)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Abzynthe said:
So is it just the special editions that have the leather with stitching on the door panels then? (behind the door pull above the window switches.)

The Mk 2s have that Abz on the GT and possibly if you spec leather / half leather on the Sport.

Oh right ok :) I thought that might have been another sign of real over faux leather. I may have to see if I can find some for mine :D

A

Anonymous

Ok so this is mine close up, I assume this means it's got integral leather? Even though they told me it's only options were xenons, black pack and metallic paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
That gaiter is real leather. Mine has the white stitching the same as the dash.

That is as far as my experience goes faux leather. EDIT Just reread what you wrote Abz. The gaiter may well be leather but the cars interior leather trim is faux.

A

Anonymous

Am I right then that the surround (with the stitching) is also leather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

CatherineF said:
Am I right then that the surround (with the stitching) is also leather?

On mine it is, yes. I have never really studied the interiors too much but I ordered the real stuff as an optional extra. I have never noticed any difference other than the colour of stitching. Maybe as well as a mass break light test at the Yorkshire Meet we could compare real V faux leather

Abzynthe

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Abzynthe said:
That gaiter is real leather. Mine has the white stitching the same as the dash.

That is as far as my experience goes faux leather. EDIT Just reread what you wrote Abz. The gaiter may well be leather but the cars interior leather trim is faux.

Yes sorry, thats what I meant :) Only the gaiter is real leather. All my interior including gaiter is faux.

A

Anonymous

Me thinks you are trying to cause confusion now Abz. Reread the last sentence of your post

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Abzynthe

Reaction score
:crazy:
Sorry, I was typing on my phone in a rush lol.

So, to clarify. Catherine's gaiter is real leather, but the dash and door trims are faux. My interior trim, including the gaiter, is faux.