What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Specs and prices (inc. the R)

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did I read it right? You don't get the WIP 3D navigation device in the R in UK? I don't see it on the list.

A

Anonymous

Honestly, I'm not really sure that I see the point of the carbon. It's filling a gap on the line up that isn't really there and it's devaluing other special editions such as the Magnetic if they continue to throw in another special edition followed by another...and another...and...

(Just my personal view.)

A

Anonymous

£28,400 BANGERS :wtf: :wtf: :crazy:For a "RED CARBON"...I have seen RCZ-R's cheaper...

A

Anonymous

Am I right in thinking that Integral leather means that the door cappings and dashboard are in leather?

What does a car with just the simple leather seats and standard dashboard/door cappings look like?

RCZ1

Reaction score
You are right Catherine.

Here's a photo of my "standard" interior

A

Anonymous

CatherineF said:
Am I right in thinking that Integral leather means that the door cappings and dashboard are in leather?

What does a car with just the simple leather seats and standard dashboard/door cappings look like?

A simple ie standard leather interior looks no different to integral leather and both will have ripples in the seats in a matter of weeks,although Kerry's interior looks orginal and looks rather sexy :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

My understanding is that your can't see any difference between "simple leather" and the "Integral leather" apart from the colour of the stitching. Integral has colour coded stitching whereas the faux leather has white.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
So is it just the special editions that have the leather with stitching on the door panels then? (behind the door pull above the window switches.)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
So is it just the special editions that have the leather with stitching on the door panels then? (behind the door pull above the window switches.)

The Mk 2s have that Abz on the GT and possibly if you spec leather / half leather on the Sport.