What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Special forum offer for August & Sept deals at Perrys MK.

A

Anonymous

Perrys MK have a special treat for any forum member buying a new RCZ from us for August/September registration.

PM me for details of the RCZ your looking for and I will get back to you with the deal.

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Re: Special forum offer for August & Sept deals at Perrys MK

I have to say Marcus. You do have style. I don't like what your colleagues have done with their advert, as anyone who reads it properly can clearly see that it is a desperate effort to drum up business. Take a look at what they said.....

"As demand increases we will be offering fantastic PX prices so if anyone fancies a swap?
We have 1 special offer at the moment, a GT 163 Diesel in Black with Free Feline Kit, it looks awesome!

When there is a demand the need to offer fantastic PX prices sounds unrealistic, (ie blatant advertising) whereas you make an offer to arrange a track day for anyone already looking for an RCZ who is fortunate enough to be in a position to get it from yourselves.
Keep up the good work Marcus you are doing a great job.

A

Anonymous

here is a good deal can you beat £289/month/£1850 deposit/10k/per annum 156 gt ;)

A

Anonymous

Some type of contract hire or personal lease? 2 year agreement length? Opal White?

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Some type of contract hire or personal lease? 2 year agreement length? Opal White?

yes it is my local peugoet dealer up here in stirling wanted megabucks for a rcz with something called the passport deal,my car is leased for 2 years via central car leasing.co.uk,but the actual car came from budgeon motors and i see they are now doing a very similar deal themselves.my car was delivered to me and had 300miles clocked up on it as it was delivered by a driver which i was not happy with but anyhow

soundwave5150

Reaction score

Cannot PM you Marcus as am at work and it filters PMs, but if you could please pm me back with an idea of what i'd be looking at for a thp 200 GT with vision pack, JBL, sat nav, black grill, leather dash, and solstice wheels?

A

Anonymous

Hi Soundwave,

Just got out of our round up meeting for the new registration plate tomorrow...I will sort out the quote for you and PM them over. You should have them tomorrow.

best regards

Marcus