What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

speakers sometimes start at Max volume

A

Anonymous

Hello,
Can anyone help me because some times when i enter in the car with the volume setting in 1 the car plays everything with the Max volume, including the sensors sound. 5 mitunes after it returns to Normal, but it is very embaracing and annoying.
please if you Can help me because the car have one Day and i dont whant to take Im to Peugeot Already! Later i will put some photos of my onix sidobre hdi

Thanks
Joel Correia

A

Anonymous

Not a generic fault. Why would you not want to return it to the dealership? It is a brand new car with a fault! It could well be distracting and dangerous to drive with the audio on full volume and you not being able to have any control over it.

A

Anonymous

Are you trying to control the level from the Steering Wheel Stalk ?? If so, is it something as simple as you're pressing the wrong button :eusa-think:
You may laugh, although a lot of people do do this - particularly when the car is new.
They think they are turning the sound down, only they are pressing the wrong button and actually turning it up.

Try turning the knob on the stereo - this usually works immediately :eusa-think:

If not and none of the above works - Take it to the Dealer !!

Good Luck :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies, the fault now is permanent, my car only plays static. :-(

OO58RON - I have already taken it to the dealer and they reported to peugeot international this fault, they said that is not frequent, is a new fault, and they will replace all the audio equipment. Unfortunately i have to wait 2 weeks.

Gorwell- Thanks, for the tip but unfortunately isnt that....

A

Anonymous

joelcorreia said:
Thanks for the replies, the fault now is permanent, my car only plays static. :-(

OO58RON - I have already taken it to the dealer and they reported to peugeot international this fault, they said that is not frequent, is a new fault, and they will replace all the audio equipment. Unfortunately i have to wait 2 weeks.

Gorwell- Thanks, for the tip but unfortunately isnt that....
my sat nav played static to me one morning a couple of months ago. I thought my iPhone had gone faulty, and had to check that the output was same from radio, and it was. Anyway, my journey from Luton to Reading was silent! Luckily for me, when I tried the radio on the way home from work it had all cleared. Has not occurred since.
Has this happened to other ng4 users?

A

Anonymous

joelcorreia said:
.....and they will replace all the audio equipment. Unfortunately i have to wait 2 weeks.

:thumbup:
Two weeks will fly by. Glad you're getting sorted.

joelcorreia said:
.....they said that is not frequent, is a new fault.....

Another new fault :eusa-think:
Wonder how long the RCZ Fault List is now :cry: