What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Speakers Size in the Doors? and High-End System

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so firstly nice to meet you all :)

I would like to install new system, someone knows what will be the components woofer size in the door (6.5,5.25,7.1,8)?

someone install any High End system here? I would like to hear some recommndations.

Thanks
Uri

FGRob

Reaction score
urisa said:
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so firstly nice to meet you all :)

I would like to install new system, someone knows what will be the components woofer size in the door (6.5,5.25,7.1,8)?

someone install any High End system here? I would like to hear some recommndations.

Thanks
Uri
Hi Uri.

Not sure about the speaker sizes, but have a look at this thread for the pitfals of installing a aftermarket radio.

replacing-the-stereo-with-aftermarket-one-t367.html

Rob.

A

Anonymous

I saw this thread already, the speakers size not mention there :( I'm pretty lost on some very basic information!

A

Anonymous

I guess this is a secret, Who should I speak with in Peugeot to know this?

A

Anonymous

ok as nobody could answer this here, I've checked with Peugeot and it's 6.5" size.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Urisa, that was just what I was looking for! ;) I'm gonna fit 2 sets of Boston SPZ60's, and a pioneer TS-W8102SPL - 38cm SPL Champion Series Sub (8000W). It's gonna PUMP!!! :)

A

Anonymous

mma_shane said:
Thanks Urisa, that was just what I was looking for! ;) I'm gonna fit 2 sets of Boston SPZ60's, and a pioneer TS-W8102SPL - 38cm SPL Champion Series Sub (8000W). It's gonna PUMP!!! :)

/old fart mode on

oh lord.... I suppose you are then going to share it with us all driving around town with the windows down pumping out house music or whatever the latest mindless drivel they pass as music these days...

/old fart mode off

A

Anonymous

You should have started with- /T***** mode on, clearly you don't know how to turn it off.. 'Mr Shiney'.

A

Anonymous

The in an 'OLD' saying that you try to entertain in future Mr Shiney, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. ;)

A

Anonymous

mma_shane said:
You should have started with- /T***** mode on, clearly you don't know how to turn it off.. 'Mr Shiney'.

Ah the intellect of the simpletion, resort to insult when not able to give a witty retort. I am to assume the years of loud music have turned your brain to mush and left you unable to take part in banter?