What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Speakers and amp

A

Anonymous

Hi Look what i have done to the boot of the car

Attachments

• DSC_00031.jpg
    DSC_00031.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2,718
A

Anonymous

But why?...............the normal ice makes the interior mirror vibrate on 2/3s volume

A

Anonymous

Nice work, looks like a quality installation. Like H12RPO says it must really vibrate from inside the car? What sort of music you listening too at the mo then?

A

Anonymous

:dance: Well fitted but what about the leather coated book shelf? :dance:

A

Anonymous

HI i run the manufactory sat nav unit but i got the audison (Bit ONE) that dose the job good

RCZ WHITE = Leather book Shelf?

H12RPO = you should here it NO GOT LOADS OFF SOUND DEADENING SO NO VIBRATING

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
But why?...............the normal ice makes the interior mirror vibrate on 2/3s volume
NO GOT LOADS OFF SOUND DEADENING SO NO VIBRATING

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:
hi matthewdnicholls what head unit have you got? :clap:
HI i run the manufactory sat nav unit but i got the audison (Bit ONE) that dose the job good

A

Anonymous

Hey MDN, when RCZ White mentions leather coated bookshelf, I believe they are referring to the back seats, which tbh are next to useless, unless you
Fold the seat back down to make the boot larger. Correct me if I'm wrong RCZ White?!

Jez

A

Anonymous

beetle9 said:
Hey MDN, when RCZ White mentions leather coated bookshelf, I believe they are referring to the back seats, which tbh are next to useless, unless you
Fold the seat back down to make the boot larger. Correct me if I'm wrong RCZ White?!

Jez
AH Thanks I Will Never use the boot space anyWay
:D

A

Anonymous

Matt, lovin the intstall pal, takes me back to my younger days!!, the audison (bit one) must be a trick piece of kit!!??.

A

Anonymous

Bingbongrcz said:
Matt, lovin the intstall pal, takes me back to my younger days!!, the audison (bit one) must be a trick piece of kit!!??.
Thanks But we are never to old lol yes the aduison (bit one) is good. links to my laptop to tune the speakers in :)

A

Anonymous

Matt i'm more of a 5Live man now, although i am still partial to abit of Prodigy at full vol, it was great when i was 17 when my stereo was worth more than the car it was in! :)