What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spare wheel

A

Anonymous

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can get a spare wheel 18" for the RCZ, love my new car but would prefer a spare wheel to the kit that comes with the car.

A

Anonymous

Hi Amerlie
When I got my RCZ way back in 2009 I took her down through Europe and wasn't happy with the fact I only had a blow up jobby in the boot especially as I had my daughters with me, so I had a chat with the parts manager at Robins & Day in Maidstone and I ended up buying a steel wheel off of another Peugeot in the range, 5 stud thing. So I carry that round with me. I'm about to order an RCZ R at the end of this month (So I've been told?) and will look to do the same again.

Is there a proper spare wheel now as I haven't been on this forum for more than 2 years and lost track a bit?

p.s Hope everyone is all ok, just checking who is still on the forum, guess RCZ1 is now president of Peugeot :lol:

Anyone else getting an R?

cheers

Greg

A

Anonymous

Goid said:
Hi Amerlie
When I got my RCZ way back in 2009 I took her down through Europe and wasn't happy with the fact I only had a blow up jobby in the boot especially as I had my daughters with me, so I had a chat with the parts manager at Robins & Day in Maidstone and I ended up buying a steel wheel off of another Peugeot in the range, 5 stud thing. So I carry that round with me. I'm about to order an RCZ R at the end of this month (So I've been told?) and will look to do the same again.

Is there a proper spare wheel now as I haven't been on this forum for more than 2 years and lost track a bit?

p.s Hope everyone is all ok, just checking who is still on the forum, guess RCZ1 is now president of Peugeot :lol:

Anyone else getting an R?

cheers

Greg

Not much use to you now you're about to order a R, but yes Pug came up with this:-

A

Anonymous

I have a 19" alloy and tyre for sale if it's of any help atm? Check out the for sale section.

A

Anonymous

Finally!! A spare wheel kit! Bit late now as I bought a spare 19!

hanswuk

Reaction score
I recently started carrying a 19in spare in the boot and you can definitely tell it's there as the car now feels slightly more weighty at the back. Not in a bad way but noticeable all the same.

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
Finally!! A spare wheel kit! Bit late now as I bought a spare 19!

It's was available a couple of years ago at least.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Amerlie looks like the wheels on the R are to be a no option 19" grey/matt black 235/40 R19

Think that may be the same as my current RCZ?

cheers

Goid