What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

spare wheel

A

Anonymous

hi all
just got myself a rcz gt 156 (19inch rims ) peugeot are not doing a space saver wheel can anyone tell me will the space saver off an audi fit if it is a 19 inch and has got the 5 studs ( are the studs the same spacings as the rcz ) would rarther have a spare wheel than repair kit or can anyone recomend something else

A

Anonymous

Hi mel and :greetings-wavingblue: welcome to the forum. I can't answer your question but am interested in the replies too as I'll be getting my car in about 4 weeks. Happy and safe driving in your new, puncture-free (hoping) car :beer:

A

Anonymous

Peugeot wheels are usually 5x 108, I have not checked mine but i would be surprised if it were any different. Audi are usually 5x112 so I fear the Audi wheel will not fit your RCZ :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

does that mean if i picked up a 5x108 spacesaver up 19 inch 5 stud it would fit the rcz

A

Anonymous

Pop off one of your wheels and it will be stamped with all the info you need on the inside, what your PCD (probably 5x108), offset (probably 18 to 27)and bore (probably 65.1) requirements are,just to be on the safe side :eusa-think: I would hate to have given you bad info. but as I said i'd be surprised if it wasn't 5x108 :thumbup: