What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

SPARE WHEEL WANTED

Kenneth

Reaction score
I bought one by mistake…. I’ll give it away if anyone wants to come and get it. Decent enough tyre with plenty of tread. The wheel is needing refurbed as there’s parking rash but it’s fine as a spare. It’s a darkish looking silver. Probably an original finish

I'm in South Ayrshire.

RICHLINWILLS

Reaction score
HI Kenneth, thanks for your reply. I would jump at chance to have your wheel but unfortunately I am 500 miles away in Devon. Is it at all possible for you to post Of course at my expense. Regards Richard.

Kerr

Reaction score
I bought one by mistake…. I’ll give it away if anyone wants to come and get it. Decent enough tyre with plenty of tread. The wheel is needing refurbed as there’s parking rash but it’s fine as a spare. It’s a darkish looking silver. Probably an original finish

I'm in South Ayrshire.

Have you looked into selling on eBay or Gumtree?

I checked before for the possibility of picking up a cheap set of wheels to use as winter wheels. I couldn't believe the prices people were selling wheels for.

Kenneth

Reaction score
HI Kenneth, thanks for your reply. I would jump at chance to have your wheel but unfortunately I am 500 miles away in Devon. Is it at all possible for you to post Of course at my expense. Regards Richard.
I could do that if you like. It’s pretty much still in the wrapping it came to me in.

Kenneth

Reaction score
Have you looked into selling on eBay or Gumtree?

I checked before for the possibility of picking up a cheap set of wheels to use as winter wheels. I couldn't believe the prices people were selling wheels for.
I think I paid about 100 for this one off eBay.
I’d been wanting the same type of alloy that’s on mine but not many around and as you say , even the bad ones with no tyre on weren’t cheap or were being auctioned. I just wanted to buy quickly as I don’t like that foamy gunk nonsense and wanted a proper spare.
It’s a long boring story but I made a horses hind end of it and bought a sportilege by mistake 🫣

Kenneth

Reaction score
I just checked courier cost from Verminators link and it’s only about 20 sheets.

I’m just happy it’s going to a good home TBH.