What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spare wheel space

VASS

Reaction score
Anyone else care to look in the boot at the spare wheel space and confirm its contents?

I have the pump and 2 tow eyes but the polystyrene shaped insert has another small opening that looks like its supposed to carry something, but its empty, just next to the two tow rods.

Will post a pic tomorrow to explain better.

just wondered if I'm missing something ?

A

Anonymous

Vass, I have put my wheel locking tool in one of the holes by the pump, but yeh . . . . . thats all you get :?

I will get a jack fit it there, just incase.

A

Anonymous

Is there actually space for a spare wheel?? If so I might have to pick one up somewhere.

Bit surprised this only comes with one of those dopey repair kits, my last car came with a full size (18") alloy spare!

VASS

Reaction score
gtomo said:
Vass, I have put my wheel locking tool in one of the holes by the pump, but yeh . . . . . thats all you get :?

I will get a jack fit it there, just incase.

ah yes, I have the wheel locking in place, but there is another oblong shaped space

A

Anonymous

Could you put a spare in the back if you wanted to, is there enough space?

A

Anonymous

Yes there is a space for a full size spare in the boot. My dealer told me it came with one and just to prove it he went to show me, should have seen his face when all that was there was a repair kit, but there is a space to put a spare. I had read you could get a spare as an optional extra on one of the review sites, not sure which one I've read so many, but dealer said he knew nothing about that. He did say he was suprised not to see a spare as Peugeot had had a lot of complaints recently about there cars not having spares.