What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spare afternoon

howardf

Reaction score
I had a free afternoon so gave the rcz a going over
Car chem Snow foam
Pressure wash
Autosmat duet Shampoo
Autosmart platinum
Topped off with a coat of topaz
Tyres dressed with highstyle

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,625

renegade79

Reaction score
[Autosmart platinum
Topped off with a coat of topaz[/quote]
Talk to me about these? What are they and are they any good? I presume it's a polish and a wax/sealant??

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Topaz is an excellent polish, that works equally as well on black arches as it does on paintwork. No unsightly white residue on any of the black/plastic parts, just a nice finish that beads well. :thumbup:

I don't have the autosmart platinum so it's over to Howard for an explanation on that one :eusa-think:

howardf

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
[Autosmart platinum
Topped off with a coat of topaz
Talk to me about these? What are they and are they any good? I presume it's a polish and a wax/sealant??[/quote]

Platinum is more like an all in one ...a bit like autoglym srp..... dead easy to apply on \, off. You can easily see where you have applied it as it dries. It seems to have more fill than topaz that why I like to give a coat of this.

Topaz is great stuff...rcz1 tipped me off about it. No residue at all ..no need to be careful near black trim and rubbers perfect for black arches, wiper arms, rubbers, windscreen scuttle. On paintwork it very good but has no fill.....the ease of on off is unreal and it is very slick when wiped off. It lasts for ages and water beading is excellent........can you tell I'm a fan of the stuff! :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yes I got the Topaz tip from Kerry too. I always use it on my arches & all the plastic bits, but I haven't used it on the paintwork yet.

We live in Royston about 200 meters from the West Yorkshire border, so we tend to go Wakefield way more often than Barnsley.

Meadowhell is a favourite destination of my wife though :roll:

Anyway, if we parked next to each other I wouldn't know which one to take :lol: (yours will be the one without curbed wheels so I'd probably go for that one ;)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
After a good fettling, admittedly, it ran into two days :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 1,534

Vo04lan

Reaction score
Very nice work [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk