What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spacers

A

Anonymous

I have just fitted 10mm h&r spacers to the rear and now i find that the road noise is almost silent i hadnt noticed till i was changind a disc and it was quiet i wonder if the spacer is absorbing the noise and also noticed a big diffrence in going round long sweeping bends (junc 32 m6) seems more solid

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
ixi1456 said:
I have just fitted 10mm h&r spacers to the rear and now i find that the road noise is almost silent i hadnt noticed till i was changind a disc and it was quiet i wonder if the spacer is absorbing the noise and also noticed a big diffrence in going round long sweeping bends (junc 32 m6) seems more solid

You will find that with spacers your tracking is different and in cases it will be a better feel. As for the noise, can't say that this has been raised before as in the spacers absorbing the noise, but I guess it is possible.

DanRo

Reaction score
Hello,

Did you also mount them in the front ?

Do you have 18" or 19" wheels ?

Best regards,
DanRo

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Depending on whether or not you have lowered the car and how low, will depict how much of a spacer you can use (front or rear). Contact us for more information.

Sent from my RCZ