What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

space saver

Dave jc

Reaction score
Good Morning ,Looking to purchase a used space saver wheel for my RCZ diesel. [with or without tyre].
Anybody out there got one for sale.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Why go for a space saver wheel when you can fit a full sized wheel in the tyre well 18" and 19" wheels fit with tyres on...
Hope this helps you out...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
If you look out for the same type of wheel that's on your RCZ won't look out of place if you ever have to use it...

lfe

Reaction score
Good Morning ,Looking to purchase a used space saver wheel for my RCZ diesel. [with or without tyre].
Anybody out there got one for sale.
Get a used 17" Peugeot 407 wheel with a 215/55 tire, the diameter is almost the same as the ones on the RCZ. It cost me only 50€

It fits perfectly in the space under the trunk without raising the floor and without having to deflate it.

For RCZ THP 156HP and HDI it can be mounted on the front and rear axle, on 200 and 270 HP only on the rear since on the front it collides with the brake caliper.

In addition, with this wheel you can continue driving without slowing down.

As seen in the photo I cut the plastic a little to fit better