What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Space saver wheel & tool kit (SOLD NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Just bought another car and Part exchanging my RCZ in so this is no longer needed.

This spacesaver wheel fits in the original boot well with tools. It fits flush with the boot carpet cover so you can use the whole of your boot area without a lump sticking up. It fits back and front unlike some modified rims.

I had 19" rims on my 200THP and it cleared the larger front brake calipers.

It never been used and due to size collection prefered but you can arrange your own courrier.

£100.00 to forum members but will be listed on e-bay tomorrow for £125.00 just for the spacesaver as it fits the new jaguar and are like Hen's teeth to find.

NOW SOLD TO A FORUM MEMBER

A

Anonymous

Re: Space saver wheel, tool kit & boot liner

You kept that one quiet. So the stealth has a new owner? What prompted that?

A

Anonymous

Space saver wheel, tool kit & boot liner

I LOVED what you'd done to the car!! Echoing RON's questions? What did you buy instead?!

A

Anonymous

Re: Space saver wheel, tool kit & boot liner

Dee went to pick up her friend from our BMW Dealer. Setting in the showroom was their Demo.

Z4 MSport. White convertable with full extended redleather with 19" wheels. Even I said it looked the Dogs.

So today when with cheque book in hand and done the deal. Just a few minor issues to resolve Monday. As you know me from the past it still needs tweeking abit.

Should pick it up when the private plate is transfered.

Dealer is happy for me to sell it private before the change over. So if anyones interested PM me they will not be disappointed in price or car.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Sad to hear but sounds like you have another stunner to replace it with. Enjoy :)

A

Anonymous

Those Z4 Msports are absolutely wicked cars. I, personally, wouldn't have one but that's more down to where I live, which is almost perpetually in a flux state between late autumn and winter! :thumbdown: :(

I'm sure she'll be very happy with her new car and whoever buys it will have got themselves an absolute corker of a motor!!

A

Anonymous

Re: Space saver wheel & tool kit

I want your space saver but I am from outside uk.

Can you arrange courier to ship via sea or air? I will pay full of course. Please pm me.

A

Anonymous

Re: Space saver wheel & tool kit

Hi race 0360, i am interested in your spacesaver wheel which you are selling, i live in coventry so will be able to collect from you, if it is still for sale please pm me and we can make arrangements. cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.