What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Space saver wheel and tool kit NOW SOLD!

A

Anonymous

Hi all as title suggests spacesaver wheel and tool kit for sale, which compromises of jack and wheel brace, i purchased this from race0360 about 3 weeks ago. It has never been used fortunately, but today i sold my beloved RCZ so i no longer have any use for it. It is priced at £70 to any forum memeber and due to size and weight UK members only need to show interest as i recall race 0360 said shipping over seas was very expensive. Collection is a preferred method or you can arrange your own courier. If anyone is interested please PM me. Cheers ( locatioN COVENTRY)

Attachments

• rcz sale 017 (640x480).jpg
    rcz sale 017 (640x480).jpg
    247 KB · Views: 848
A

Anonymous

Re: Space saver wheel and tool kit for sale

Hang on...you sold your "beloved RCZ"?! How come? I hope everything is ok!!

A

Anonymous

Yes unfortunately, need a car with 4 seats so now the rcz is not suitable, really going to miss it, and all those admiring glances from passers by, really became attached to her, and the pleasure of driving and such a feel good factor of driving. So looking at maybe a golf gtd 5 door but just cannot find one with all the toys i want.

A

Anonymous

y7wag said:
Yes unfortunately, need a car with 4 seats so now the rcz is not suitable, really going to miss it, and all those admiring glances from passers by, really became attached to her, and the pleasure of driving and such a feel good factor of driving. So looking at maybe a golf gtd 5 door but just cannot find one with all the toys i want.

My line manager has is a GTD devotee and loves it. I have to say, it's pretty tidy and has some really nice interior touches such as proper cup holders and a nifty little cubby hole for your sunglasses by the interior light. His has the xenons and the shadow alloys. The alloys are really ace but I believe the coating wears off quickly. The homage to the original interior trim is quite cool too. One word of caution is that the new mark is released later this year but doesn't spun like you'll be able to hold off for that! :( Keep us posted!!

A

Anonymous

Re: Space saver wheel and tool kit for sale £70 now with pic

Is your spacesaver still for sale?

A

Anonymous

Hi Lincsandy, yes it is still for sale

A

Anonymous

what size is the wheel? 18 or 19"? is it suitable for front and back?

A

Anonymous

y7wag, you have a PM.