What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sorry guys

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Hi All,
I apologise for my past and ongoing absence. As some of you may know, all at the same time, my other half gave birth to a baby girl, I got a new job and we moved house! Now we are planning our wedding!
I have no internet at my new house yet, and with all the extra things that are taking up my time, I have had to sacrifice my input to this forum.

Also, due to all of these factors, I decided to get a new car. So I traded in the RCZ for a 740d M Sport. Much easier to get the baby in the back!

renegade79

Reaction score
tianorth said:
Glad to see you back it's been very quiet without you.
Hope you are all doing well.
Here here!! I have to say the 7 series is a huge change from the RCZ, but best of luck with it and everything else and good to see you back!!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
tianorth said:
Glad to see you back it's been very quiet without you.
Hope you are all doing well.
+1

Wow, talk about changes. Hope the Baby, the house, the car, the job & the wedding all work out brilliant for you. Nice to see you back :greetings-wavingblue:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The BM is a massive beast but so comfortable and easy to drive. Its a bit thirsty though lol.
Iris (my daughter) is doing great, shes now 14 months old! Shes very clever and started copying me lol.
The house is a good project, its liveable with plenty of space and potential. The new job is alot more involved than my last job even though on paper its the same job just with more money lol.
We are hoping to have our wedding next April and after that, i xan just coast through the rest of my life. Until Iris becomes a teenager lol

A

Anonymous

Congratulations to yourself. Lots of things seem to happen at once.

I think you have made a great choice for a new car, (thank god it's not a people charier!)

I wish you all the best for the future and hope all goes well.

Regards,

Andy.