What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Something for Donna

A

Anonymous

Hope you've got some wheel woolies Donna. Those alloys look they may be rather time consuming to clean!

A

Anonymous

Luv the purple interior lighting change it with ur mood cool. If it's red the hubby won't know if ur in a bad mood or a frisky mood ;)

A

Anonymous

Ha thanks for that guys! (Steve noticed the AMG in one of the pics!)

I have 17" Cosmos (8spoke) black wheels so they should be easier to clean :thumbup:

That roof is a mess considering it's a brand new car. Mine is a bit like that but its 3 years old! I doubt hand polishing will sort that out....

Think I was gonna treat myself to GTechniq stuff for all that plastic trim, I have a lot of it!

Sure looks good all clean, I wouldn't let mucky kids anywhere near it..............

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
It looks great in the finished photos. It's a lovely colour, I think :thumbup:

Personally (perhaps biased) I think the MINI needs a strong colour, it's personality can take it. Think it's going to make me smile when I look at it, just as Amber does obviously!

you'll never see me washing it with a glorified paint brush though (the kind that would work in the letters of RCZ :eusa-whistle: ) that's taking it too far :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
RCZ1 said:
It looks great in the finished photos. It's a lovely colour, I think :thumbup:

Personally (perhaps biased) I think the MINI needs a strong colour, it's personality can take it. Think it's going to make me smile when I look at it, just as Amber does obviously!

you'll never see me washing it with a glorified paint brush though (the kind that would work in the letters of RCZ :eusa-whistle: ) that's taking it too far :lol: :lol:

Touché :)

As long as you use a soft bristle brush you will be fine. I use a Swissvax brush - but obviously it didn't like the R C Z ;)

Forgot to say, the ambient interior lighting looks great. I'd have a different colour for everyday.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Ha thanks for that guys! (Steve noticed the AMG in one of the pics!)

I have 17" Cosmos (8spoke) black wheels so they should be easier to clean :thumbup:

That roof is a mess considering it's a brand new car. Mine is a bit like that but its 3 years old! I doubt hand polishing will sort that out....

Think I was gonna treat myself to GTechniq stuff for all that plastic trim, I have a lot of it!

Sure looks good all clean, I wouldn't let mucky kids anywhere near it..............

hi donna sounds like a good clean and keep the kids away ha ha :beer:

A

Anonymous

I'd be sacking my wife, had she got a car in that state with never mind one with only 52 miles on the clock!

The roof looks to be in a mess and was that the carbon effect interior coming off in one of the earlier images?