What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

SOLD: 4 x Peugeot 19" Sortilege Alloys - Silver

Lewligan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've had some Wolfrace alloys fitted on my RCZ so I'm now sticking the original Sortilege 19" silver alloys up for sale.
Obviously used but in very, very good condition - I couldn't spot any marks/chips etc when I had a scan over them earlier.
Gonna get my valeter to clean them up before selling so they look brand spanking new.

I've checked completed listings on eBay, and £150.00 each seems reasonable..?
Or, if you want all 4, call it £450.00.

Will get pics up when they have been cleaned up - just wanting to gauge interest for now.
Could potentially send them via courier, but would probably be quite costly.
Would prefer to meet up or have them collected - I'm in Wigan, but happy to travel to meet.

Cheers,
Lew

(Note: now sold!)

stuwren

Reaction score
Re: 4 x Peugeot 19" Sortilege Alloys - Silver

Lewligan said:
Hi guys,

I've had some Wolfrace alloys fitted on my RCZ so I'm now sticking the original Sortilege 19" silver alloys up for sale.
Obviously used but in very, very good condition - I couldn't spot any marks/chips etc when I had a scan over them earlier.
Gonna get my valeter to clean them up before selling so they look brand spanking new.

I've checked completed listings on eBay, and £150.00 each seems reasonable..?
Or, if you want all 4, call it £450.00.

Will get pics up when they have been cleaned up - just wanting to gauge interest for now.
Could potentially send them via courier, but would probably be quite costly.
Would prefer to meet up or have them collected - I'm in Wigan, but happy to travel to meet.

Cheers,
Lew

I've kerbed one of mine unfortunately and need a serviceable one. How much do you think courier would be and could you if i cover the cost?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Any photos of your Z with new wheels Lew?

Lewligan

Reaction score

Sorry, Stu, they're long gone now, mate - should've updated the thread. Apologies!

The 200 GT that I changed the wheels on has been traded in against my RCZ R now, Neil, but I think I may still have a pic of the old 'un with the Wolfrace alloys on. I'll see if I can dig it out.

Lewligan

Reaction score

neilgsxr69 said:
Any photos of your Z with new wheels Lew?

Not the greatest pic in the world, but this is a pic of my old 200 GT after I had put the Wolfrace alloys on.
I'd also previously had the arches wrapped in carbon fibre vinyl.

Was a great car, I'm sure the new owner (whoever that may be) will be loving it!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh they look good very similar to the Peugeot sortilege wheel :thumbup: