What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Snow foam on asphalt?

A

Anonymous

Hi can anyone tell me if I can use snow foam to clean my asphalt. Maybe a p h neutral one? Not sure.cheers

A

Anonymous

I am sure our resident detailing expert RCZ1 will be able to advise on this one :)

A

Anonymous

I do not see that a Snow Foam would do any harm at all, however await the knowledgeable response from our own Queen of Detailing (RCZ1)

RCZ1

Reaction score
If you look at this link, it's to a professional detailer's website where they are offering detailers on matte cars.
It shows the process they follow and dos and don't for looking after matte finishes. It does state that he uses a ph neutral snow foam. I have also seen professional detailers on Detailing World snowfoaming matte / vinyl wrapped paint finishes. I can't see it being problem, just don't let it dry on the car, would be my advice.

I would suggest that you email the detailer and ask him the question. I'm sure he will give you the right advice and which product to use. It's better to be safe than sorry with the matte paint.

http://www.refineddetail.co.uk/mattpaintdetailing.html